Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Heating Services in Orlando, FL
Evening temperatures during the winters in Central Florida can drop down into the low 50s, and that’s enough to require a heating system to provide comfort to a home—especially a home that doesn’t have strong insulation and heat sealing. But homeowners must exercise caution in finding a central heating system, since a system that’s too powerful will create enormous energy waste to little benefit.
You can have your Orlando, FL heating issues solved with a call to Gary Munson Heating & Air Conditioning. We handle everything from dual fuel system replacement to repairs for electric furnaces, and even gas-to-heat pump conversions. With more than 40 years of history serving the area, we know the best way to provide comfort to our customers. We take pride in delivering work on-time and on-budget with the best results.
Call us any time for great home heating service. Contact us today for an appointment.
How We Can Heat Your Home
Heating systems come in a wide range of system types, although not all are suitable for the Central Florida climate. Below are some of the options our heating contractors install and service. We use the best brands for all installations: Daikin, Trane, Mitsubishi.
- Gas Furnaces: This is the most common heating choice for homes across the US. If you have access to a gas line, a gas furnace is one of the top picks for cold-weather comfort.
- Electric Furnaces: You’ll find this heater in many homes. Although small, inexpensive to install, and long-lived, the electric furnace can also be costly to run.
- Heat Pumps: These heaters are a great option for our climate. They are refrigerant-based and operate as both a cooling system and a heating system.
- Dual Fuel Systems: When a heat pump loses efficiency in cooler weather, a dual fuel system is a good alternative. A dual fuel system installation uses both a heat pump and a back-up furnace.
- Ductless Heating Systems: A ductless mini split heat pump is useful for homes without the room for ducts. Like other heat pumps, they can both heat and cool.
The system to meet your home’s needs, whether it’s a furnace or a dual fuel system installation, is something you can trust our heating contractors to determine. We’ll see you have the ideal heater at the right size to keep your family in comfort when the thermometer drops and which won’t break the bank to run.
Maintenance and Repair Services for Heaters in Orlando, FL
If you need dual fuel system repairs, dual fuel system maintenance, or repair and maintenance for any type of heating system we work with, you can trust our technicians to do a great job. You come first to us—we don’t want to leave you in a cold and drafty home with a heating system that can’t handle even the mildest cool day in Orlando, FL.
We offer emergency service, 7 days a week, to restore heaters and air conditioners to working condition. Our Gary Munson MVP Plan is the best defense against further repair issues and drops in energy efficiency. Joining also gives you priority scheduling and discounts. Gary Munson Heating & Air Conditioning promises that you’ll be more comfortable with the best—and that’s us! Schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians today.