Indoor Air Quality in Orlando, FLGive us a call today: 407-859-1494
Indoor air quality affects your health and should always be a top priority. Thankfully, our experienced technicians are ready to install air filtration and air purification systems in your home to dramatically improve the quality of air you breathe. You can feel the difference in as little as 24 hours after our experts install your IAQ system.
- Thorough Installation from Experienced Professionals
- Technician-Recommended IAQ Systems
- 7-Day Repair Services Available
Indoor air quality should never be a second thought. Our technicians are ready to install the right IAQ solution for you and your family today.
Contact Gary Munson Heating & Air Conditioning today for residential HVAC service in Orlando, FL and Central Florida. You will be more comfortable with the best!
The Modern Indoor Air Quality Problem
According to EPA studies, the air quality inside homes and other buildings can be three to four times worse than the air outside. This goes against the conventional wisdom that air pollution only occurs outdoors. The problem homes have today is that many items, furnishings, and chemicals release airborne contaminants like volatile organic compounds.
Without enough fresh air moving through a home to replace this air, the pollutants rapidly build up. Since throwing open windows and doors isn’t an option during long stretches of Florida weather—unless you want to see your AC bills go out of control—it’s necessary to seek other options.
How Can We Make Your Indoor Air Better?
You may have a specific air quality trouble you want fixed, like allergens or high humidity. Or maybe you suspect your air quality could be much better than it is. No matter the reason you contact us about IAQ services, we’ll find solutions:
- Air Filtration and Air Purification: The standard way to improve air quality in a home is with special air filters. Electronic air purifiers can augment air filters by trapping the smallest contaminants that might slip through the filtration. The right combo of filters and purifiers can put an end to indoor allergy problems.
- UV Air Purifiers: These are special types of purifiers that are useful in Florida because they combat the mold and mildew that can come with humidity. UV air purifiers target all types of organic pollutants, such as viruses and bacteria, and they don’t place any chemicals into the ventilation system.
- Dehumidifiers: We don’t need to tell you how rough Humidity can be in Florida! You can trust us for great whole-house dehumidifier installation.
- Duct Services: The ventilation ducts of your HVAC system contribute to the quality of your indoor air. We offer duct testing, sealing, and repair to bring the ventilation up to code.
Your Orlando, FL Indoor Air Quality Professionals
We want you to live in comfort in your house all year, and that means we want to care for your indoor air quality as well as your indoor climate. We’ll put a check on humidity or wipe out those allergens drifting around your house. We’ll fix the ductwork for better ventilation and destroy mold. You only need to arrange for an appointment with us in Orlando, FL or elsewhere in Central Florida and leave the hard work to our experts. We’ll put our more than 40 years of experience to work!